Although sales have been fantastic since our client took over the event marketing, the website itself was in need of some improvement. They wanted to create a new website with a design that would increase engagement, drive ticket sales (to sell-out) and be easier to administer and maintain.
They also wanted to be more active on social media and to enable this, they needed a website with good integration between itself and social platforms. design of the site needed to improve usability and engagement and complement the various brands that partner with Army Navy.
Serenity thought the site would also benefit from more design flexibility and suggested providing additional controls via the CMS to give more design options. This would give the client more variety of layout on each page, all within the agreed branding.
The key project aims were to ensure that the site:
• Administration is easy and provides maximum flexibility for ongoing management
• Is designed with a mobile first interface
• Is rich in visually stimulated content, video and photography
• Promotes ticket sales to ensure a sell-out event
• Is heavily optimised for search engines
• Is adaptable for higher volumes of access leading up to match day (including additional bandwidth for expected busy times)
• Integrates better with social networks