The legal stuff which governs the use of our website...
Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Serenity Digital’, ‘serenitydigital’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is:
Serenity Digital Ltd,
1 Ivy Farm Cottages, Little Hyden Lane,
Our company registration number is 08215186.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice;
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law;
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements;
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions;
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website;
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence;
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s); and
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Standard Pay Per Click Project Terms & Conditions
These following terms and conditions are in relation to Serenity Digital providing you with a PPC management service in relation to your Google Adwords account and expenditure. Upon accepting these terms you accept that you are binding yourself legally to them.
- From the date we commence work after an initial 6 months trial, the contract will then continue on a monthly basis automatically until notice is given. For this purpose we assume that each month has exactly 30 days.
- You agree to pay an agreed monthly management fee for Serenity Digital to manage your campaign for a minimum period of six months. This set up & management fee will be dependent upon the complexity of your campaign and agreed in advance at the proposal stage when our pricing structure will be clear and transparent. Serenity Digital do not receive any commissions from Google or any other search engine and does not add a mark up to any prices charged to our clients from a search engine.
- Payment for the implementation of your PPC campaign set up & optimisation will be in advance of the campaign being activated and after you have agreed to your proposal and account set up structure. Your monthly management fee (which will commence in the second month after the campaign begins) will be invoiced at the end of each month work has taken place and payment is due 30 days from receipt of invoice.
- Notice of cancellation of this agreement shall be deemed valid and accepted by Serenity Digital if received by e-mail or post after the initial six month period. Cancellation will be accepted on date of actual receipt by Serenity Digital and will take effect at the end of that current thirty day period for which you will be charged at the normal rate applicable.
- Whether Serenity Digital create you a new Google Adwords account or have dual access to your current Google Adwords account, it is agreed that neither party can change the login details throughout the duration of the contract unless agreed in writing (e-mail and post) by both parties.
- Throughout the duration of the contract you agree that any tools, coding, new keywords and any knowledge gained cannot be used in any other Google Adwords Account you may have, or create yourselves during the term of this contract.
- Serenity Digital agrees that during the contract and after termination of this agreement, all the financial details supplied to us by you for the purpose of our services will be kept confidential.
- You agree that Serenity Digital can monitor your account after cancellation or expiry of agreement to make sure you are not using any tools, coding, new keywords and any knowledge gained for the financial benefit of another third party. If another party takes over your account management Serenity Digital reserves the right to remove any unique techniques implemented in our account structure at the set up stage.
- Each of these terms, (above), are essential to us providing a service to you, our client. If any one of these terms is breached throughout the duration of the contract Serenity Digital reserve the right to terminate the contract with immediate effect.